Friday, May 26, 2006

Scrapbooking



Yay. Tomorrow I get to go and scrapbook with my friends. I am starting my new book for Hidden Mickeys. I have given myself a quest to find as many as I can before buying the cheat book. For those of you who are not Disney addicts, a hidden Mickey is the mouse shape hidden randomly throughout the Disney property. As you can see by the pics some are very obvious and some of them are better hidden. Bob is the best so far at finding them but I am trying my hardest. I thought it would be fun for my family to do together to keep the parks exciting. Truth be told it is all for me. Shawn does like to play along but I can't tell if it is the thrill of the hunt, him trying to one up me, or actually enjoying seeing the park in a different way. Barrieau fun fact: One member of Shawn's family has worked at Disney World since before opening day. Poppy was the first being a member of the Decorating Team that opened the Park, Theresa has been there for over 20 years possibly since the opening, and Shawn has been there off and on since 1987. Kris worked there for a few years as well.

No comments: