



After a lovely five day weekend I headed back to work. Shawn and Aubs are still on Vacation so they stayed home today. A day of rest was needed by both. I am posting the promised ICE pictures among others. The one in front of the tree is a family tradition. Every year at Uncle Bill's house we take a picture with the tree. This year Shawn wanted to match the girls so I embarked on a hunt for matching shirts. Luckily Old Navy must have gotten wind of the quest that would be chosen for me and had the perfect shirts. Three Old Navy's later and the Barrieau Family matched on Christmas. To all I haven't spoken with I hope you had a Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
You guys are one cute family...That's for dang sure. :) Anyhow I have been waiting for these pictures for a couple days now :) I look forward to reading your blog...You are soooo good at it. Ok Well it looks as if you have had a great one this year. Can't wait to see you when you come home! Talk to you soon.
Gwenn
Post a Comment