Once again I am behind on blogging. Here is the rundown of what has happened in the last ten days.
- The day after Ikea opened I woke up and realized that the cold I had for three days had become much, much worse. I actually headed to the doctor's office hoping they could help me catch my breath. It turns out that since I had not gone to the doctor when it was just a slight cold it had turned into a full blown case of the itises. Sinusitis, Bronchitis, and ear infectionitis. (I know not and itis but I was on a roll.) Ten days of antibiotics later and I am still a bit stuffy with a slight cough but definitely way better than I was.
- Aubrey discovered how to make hand turkeys. She made them with frosting, markers, crayons, and any other writing untensil she could find. The markers were the biggest problem and I called my mother to see how to remove markers from my daughter's fingers. She laughed at me and told me to call my aunt.
- We spent last weekend resting.
- I had Jury Duty. I had heard how it is just a lot of sitting around and then they may call you to a panel but you usually don't get picked. I was pulled withing the first 30 minutes and actually picked to be a juror. It was a very interesting case and I was picked as foreperson.
- Carly is the manager at one of my favorite stores and they needed help for the Black Friday weekend. Her store opened at midnight so I worked the overnight with her. I had a ton of fun and will be going back tomorrow.
- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Shawn's father and sister. We are very thankful for our family.
- We started some holiday shopping today. We procured some more lights for the house, Aubs' Christmas outfit, a few gifts, and some new Christmas movies. Shawn has never seen The Santa Clause.
No comments:
Post a Comment