Monday, April 07, 2008
Creativity Abounds
We have had a very creative weekend. I have sort of grounded myself from knitting, and by grounded I mean injured myself in such a way that the splint the very nice doctor made me wear does not really allow for knitting. It also wouldn't help the sprain that I have. I have however been able to scrapbook. If you have the right tools your thumb is not as necessary as it is in knitting. As as result we have had a Scraptacular weekend. It seems Jenny and I created very smallish scrapbooking monsters a few weeks ago. We set them loose with a few 12x12 pages, hole punches, stickers, tape runners, and scrap paper. Since creativity is encouraged Jenny inquired about a Mommy and Me scrapbook class. We took the kids on Saturday and they each made their own pages. It was very fun for the girls, and trying for the mommies. It is difficult to embrace the randomness of a 5 year old scrapbooker. However we all made it through and the girls pages are perfect. Once we got home I started on a mini book, which by the way are my new favorite thing. I made two this weekend. I will try to post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment