One of the things Aubs' teacher told us they would be starting to work on would be finding patterns in words. She said that we can start this at home with her by having Aubs put together groups of words that rhyme and have the same starting letter. I thought a good way to practice this skill and to help her with her quick thinking would be to play Scattergories. I modified the rules slightly to make it less frustrating for the girl. I thought I would post some of Aubs answers and see if anyone could tell me what it is. I did tell her spelling didn't count since she did not have a teammate.
Mashtosits- A state
madl - something you throw away
micdonlds - occupation
mikrav - appliance
I will post a few hints sometime tomorrow if anyone needs some help.
*Anonymous seems to have gotten them all correct.
5 comments:
OK, Massachusetts (only because you told me)
Can't figure out #2
McDonalds and
Microwave
Am I close on any?
a state
an element
a restaurant and
a warming device?
OK, I must admit, I'm stummped! I need another hint! Aunt Maury
OK, now I got the second one. Couldn't figure it out until somebody put "an element". Good thing we have Aubs - otherwise we'd never get anything.
massachusetts
Madl??? I got nothin'
McDonald's
Microwave
What the heck is a madl??? Love you!
Post a Comment