Wednesday, April 01, 2009

FGA

I believe Aubs is a card carrying member of Future Geeks Of America (FGA). Not really surprising given her father's love of all things electronic and Star Wars/Trek. While looking for a book this afternoon (still MIA) I found quite the collection of items:
- My college ID
- My last college journal
- Random collection of items purchased at Epcot while intoxicated
- Box of coffee cups under my bed
- Assortment of instruction manuals some for items we no longer own.
- Tickets to a variety of concerts/sporting events/movies
- Pencil case I used in high school/college that was given to me in high school by a friend from Japan.
- Numerous Happy Meal Toys, please do not reassure me that since I have a 6 year old these are normal because most of the ones I found are from 1996 to 2000

While I was finding this and other things I cannot remember Aubs found one item. I am pretty sure her finding this is what gave her the FGA card. Of all the things I own she discovered my legos. She has been playing with them for over an hour. The very first thing she built was a robot. I was told not to worry because it was a good helpful robot.

2 comments:

Aunt Maury said...

I love going through things...it's amazing what you find. They bring back very fond memories. Although, I've gotten rid of quite a bit with all the moves I've made, I still have managed to hold onto things from my childhood that, to someone else are meaningless, but to me, mean a world of memories! Have fun with it! Love you and can't wait to see you. By they way, Leggos are a wonderful thing!

mom said...

TIME TO CHANGE THE BLOG!