Tuesday, May 26, 2009

As Promised.





A girl and her trains, what a beautiful sight. Papa noticed that Aubs' loved the train set at Ikea and decided she should have one of her own. She decided today's storm was a perfect time to pull it out. After the first power surge that shut down the movie she was watching I declared TV free time. She is truly enjoying some "open-ended playtime"*.
I also decided it was the perfect time to play with my new lens.

* This was the term the lovely Brio Trains people used to convince us to sell more of them. As a parent I can tell you it works like a freakin' charm.

3 comments:

Jo Momma said...

Fabulous! Miss you guys. Hope the power doesn't stay out too long.

Helen Hassel said...

Michael pulled out the same train set today when we had a storm!

Nanny said...

I must say, Nanny and Papa sure know how to pick 'em!