I have been a horrible blogger lately. I am finally feeling like, everything is caught back up.
I took the girl to SeaWorld today. I tell people down here that SeaWorld is my Disney. I worked at the Ohio park during my summers in college. I have truly excellent memories of my time there and it is excellent to share them with Aubs as we make our way through the park. Of course many things have changed since that time but there is just enough the same to share with her. It was busy out there today but we managed to get to everything we wanted to see, plus a few extras.
Aubs has been enjoying her straight A reward of a theme park a week. We have passes to SeaWorld and Universal, and have been giving them quite a work out so far. The Harry Potter section is so amazing that it will get a blog post all to itself once I get a chance to take out the good camera. I need to have someone to child swap with b/c I cannot take it on the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment