I seem to have taken the summer off blogging. I have had a great summer with Aubs. I love the opportunities working retail has allowed me with Aubs during the summer. I get a few mornings a week, as well as my days off. Since my days off are not the weekend, we are able to do things that most locals avoid on weekends during the summers, since the crowds are less during the week.
Aubs starts second grade today. She seems pleased with her teacher, Shawn is ecstatic about her placement. He really hit it off with the teacher, I am sure it doesn't hurt that they share an Alma Mater. We think it is going to be a great year for her. She had a bit of a rough morning ,although I believe that can be attributed to the hourly wake ups last night. A: "Is it time for the first day of school yet?" Me: "No, four hours, go back to sleep." She starts school with four less teeth. Her little toothless grin has glimpses of 6 month old Aubs with only her bottom teeth. I know she is much older now, but she hasn't changed all that much.
1 comment:
First, too stinking cute. Second, she is, again, too stinking cute!
Post a Comment