Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365: 1/4/11

Shawn with the Harry Potter Frog Choir.  Oh, how I love the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Shawn's company party was here this year.  We had it all to ourselves.  They set the food out to look like the tables in the Great Hall.  There was also hard cider aflowing.  That may or may not be what prompted me to exclaim "A Jacka** Hair" when asked what the core of Shawn's wand was.  This may seem mean but was said with love and is a joke that goes back to our first date and an unfortunate balloon artist.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Unfortunately for your momma, she took a sip of coffee at the precise time she read what the core of Shawn's wand was. Bad move. Bad, bad move.

Helen Hassel said...

A Jack@$$ hair??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Where does he come up with this stuff? And people ask where Aubrey got it from. Fools. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Missy B said...

I'll call you and tell you the story on my way to work.

Missy B said...

Sorry, Mama. I'll remember the disclaimer next time.