I had forgotten how much I love fall. Even with all the other CRAP going on today, I am thankful that I was able to just enjoy the beauty of the changing leaves. Shawn and I agree that the red leaves are our favorite. Spring and Fall are the most difficult times for me to visit home. I really miss seeing the changes that these two times of year bring with them. As we were driving down the street I grew up on Shawn mentioned that he could see us living up here, however we agreed that after too many days of snow that novelty could quickly wear off. When we visit in the winter it is very easy to remember why we choose to live in sunny beautiful Florida.
I hope to get some good pictures tomorrow. The weather was not very cooperative and the sky was gray most of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment