I am a big fan of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte and have been so for a few years now. When I am in Florida they remind me of fall at home. Today I realized that drinking one while feeling that chill in the air that comes with a Northeastern Ohio Fall is an entirely new wonderful experience.
Also I noticed that "Hot or Iced?" is a question they seem to only ask in Florida. I ordered my coffee today and it was given to me without a second question. Usually my coffee order, even the holiday drinks, is followed up with the temperature question.
2 comments:
Same here! Yummmm! But it's 85 right now and heading to the mid 90's. Miss Florida yet? Hurry with the pics... I miss a true fall!
Be safe! - Love Mellie
Being that Fall is one my favorite seasons, I actually order a Pumpkin Spice Latte while driving around looking at the beautiful color changes here in New England. It really does make it a complete picture for me. I'm glad you could be there to see it this year. It was great being with you all again! Love you lots. Aunt Maury.
Post a Comment