Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Am In Big Trouble With This One

Aubs has really been stepping up her developing fashion. It is so amazing to watch her put things together. We recently went accessory shopping (for Me) and she kept telling me that her necklaces she picked out were prettier than mine. She even went so far as to tell me "Carly would wear this, if you got this you would be pretty like My CarCar." She was right Carly would wear it but it wasn't appropriate for work.
Speaking of Car Car I think that she has really helped Aubs in her current obsession to be fashionable. On Sunday we took her shopping. She mostly dressed herself and went out wearing the following: 1 maxi dress in pink, white, orange, and purple, 1 pair of purple flip flops, 1 pair Juicy Couture earrings, 1 Coach patent leather pink wristlet (mine by the way, I forgot the rule of pink. If it is pink and comes into the house Aubs may just claim it as hers) and 1 pink sunhat. She was adorable. All that was missing was the giant sunglasses.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

I need a photo of that!!!

Missy B said...

I will try to get the girl to recreate the look for you and get a photo.

Helen Hassel said...

You mean you didn't?