Shawn and I think that today's lesson in Kindergarten must have been using the apostrophe to show possession. We have decided this because the following items were written on Aubs' dry erase board:
Aubrey's momy is home with her Daddy.
Aubrey's throt hurts.
She tends to repeat the lessons each evening to her invisible students. We have seen story webs, letter webs, and practice sentences almost every evening.
4 comments:
That's fantastic!!! How exciting. Did you know that you have invisible kids running a muck throughout your house? Maybe they are the ones who distract her and cause her to tune you out. :) Love you!
Isn't this child ONLY in K? Dang. That's pretty stinking terrific if you ask me!
How about the exclamation point? Jack would be reading and would yell out the last word if the sentence ended with an exclamation point. I asked her why she was yelling, and she said, "Mommy you see this is an exclamation point and it means to change your voice, so if I yell I'm changing my voice." How funny is that? Kids! Love them.
The invisible class that Aubrey's teaching at night is probably the off-spring of my invisible class that I had growing-up, what a small world!!! Love you Aunt Maury
Post a Comment