I have been tagged by Steph, at least I think I have. I may have been tagged twice, Missy M and Missy B, hmm. So I figure I might as well play along. :)
Q. Five Names You Go By
- Missy
- Mommy
- Nunky
- Missel
- Morgan
Q. Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
- Sweatpants
- AXiD Long Sleeved Tee
- Underpants
Q. Two Things You Want Very Badly Right Now
- Jake to be home safely.
- To be there for Jake's Homecoming.
Q. Two Things You Did Last Night
- Watched Scrubs (Oh how I have missed this show)
- Laundry
Q. Two Things You Ate Today
- Spinach salad with ranch dressing
- Maple glazed salmon
Q. Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone
- Shawn
- Jenny
Q. Two Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow
- Hang with the girl
- Work
Q. Two Longest Car Rides
- Seemed like the longest: Driving to Florida when Shawn's Mom passed away. I couldn't get here fast enough.
- Actual Distance: Driving to California. We were in a motor home and it was an absolute blast.
Q. Two Of Your Favorite Beverages
- Caramel Macchiato
- Rosa Regale
Tagging:
- Charissa
- Mellie
- Helen
5 comments:
Yep...I tagged you and my other friend Missy and I tagged Helen too! Guess she has to do a double then huh?!
Rosa Regale - mmmmmmmm - maybe I'll have some next week!!! See you soon, my dear.
Hey Miss, you should send this out in an email...I want to play, but I don't have a blog! Love you, Aunt Maury.
I'm so behind - sorry I missed your tag (and credit for tagging me)! Love you!
No worries I know you have been crazy busy. I feel tons of blog love this week.
Post a Comment