Sunday, October 04, 2009

Crap






I didn't realize I was so far behind on the blogging. Sorry about that mom and Maury. Here are some catch up pictures.

Things these pictures make me realize:
- These three kids are too funny.
- I am going to miss the BBC's face so bad it hurts. (Michaela, too)
- Jenny has been the best Jenny a girl could have. I will work hard to make sure distance doesn't hurt our bond. (Aubs may have a future in photography, she took this shot) Also something in the diving and dance classes have warped my brain. I cannot have both feet leave the ground without pointing my toes. Yes, in every single picture.
- Aubs really needs a new pink camo shirt. I should have her put it on her list. She will wear anything she can find to let the world know how proud she is of Jake and Jesse.
- Aubs looks good in Mount Union purple.

1 comment:

Helen Hassel said...

She does look darn good in purple.

BBC is SO CUTE! That's a great shot Miss!

It will be hard without your best friend. Take it from a girl who has one in HI and one in GA. The phone is an amazing invention!!!