Today I used my many coupon blogs and coupon binder and set out for some fantastic finds.
Here is what I ended up with:
CVS
2 boxes Extra Large Bandaids $4.49 ea with - $0.50 coupon x 2 $3.00 Extra care bucks off next purchase Final price $2.50 each
1 Lash Stiletto Mascara $8.49 Extra Care Card savings of $1.70 this unfortunately caused me to miss the ECB for $2.00
1 Lady Speedstick W/Stainguard* $2.99 $2.00 ECB
Green Bag Tag: $0.99 This will take $1 off every 4th purchase.
Total $19.51 with $5.00 off my next purchase.
Savings: 3.20
Walgreens
2 Zyrtec 30 caps $18.99ea 2-$4.00 coupons $10.00 Register Rewards.
2 Starbucks Frappuccinos 2/$5 2 $1.00 mfr coupons, 1 $1.00 store coupon.
1 snapple green tea (I was thirsty)
2 bottles Gillete body wash 4.49 1 BOGO coupon (4.49) 4.50 Register Rewards
Total:
40.96 with $14.50 off future purchase
Savings $21.47
No comments:
Post a Comment