That our new arena lives up to the hype. This is a pretty big event to test things out with. I actually love the "old" arena. It is always clean and they handle large events quite well considering the venue is literally just off the expressway. You would think the traffic would be much worse than it is. Having grown up in Cleveland, AKA the home of venues used until they are nearly condemned, makes me very thankful that we have a nice venue in the first place. As long as you don't look at the ceiling during the event you would never know that our arena is a little older. I just hope they find a valuable use for our old arena since it is still a very nice building.
I am very excited for the new location, since we will finally have a big city arena. Our current venue cannot hold the larger concert tours. I have gone to Tampa more than once to see a band whose tour wouldn't fit in Orlando. The current arena only holds 17.5K people. This would also explain why when I went to the San Antonio Arena, I thought I might pass out from the height. Even the Skyboxes at the Orlando Arena, that run along the top, are not as high as we sat for the Spurs game.
No comments:
Post a Comment