Aubs absolutely loves Glee. Like begging and throwing a tantrum because I won't let her watch it love. I don't think the show is appropriate for her, but she loves the music. I usually download my favorites from iTunes for her and we listen to them in the car. If one of the musical numbers is especially fun I will let her watch that. As we drive around listening to Glee, I have taken it upon myself to impart some wisdom to Aubs, some from Glee some from my musical background. Here they are:
-You should never be ashamed to sing at the top of your voice.
- Bursting into/always having a song for a situation is a Morgan family trait. Helen calls it the Jukebox in our head. I am just giving Aubs a better repertoire.
- A good song can totally turn a bad mood into a better one.
- Jazz hands make everything even better.
3 comments:
Absolutely perfect response - especially the jukebox in the head. Not only do the Morgans carry that, but I'm pretty sure the Alaburdas do as well - think Sound of Music.
Here's to the juke box in your head! CHEERS! Glee IS so fun!
We shared these with Kait yesterday. I am so happy to have my girls on this side of town.
Post a Comment