I seem to have forgotten to blog this week. To my one or two readers I am very sorry.
The reason Jesus brings turtles to church is because Mrs. S. brought one for children's story to show how God provides you with the things you need. The shell for protection and stuff like that. Aubrey obviously missed that part of the lesson.
My Children's Story involves an M&M. When I was about seven the theme had something to do with the M&M. Each child was given a piece of candy and told not to eat it in church. By church they meant the sanctuary. Being the obedient child I was, I did not eat my M&M. Not when we left the santuary, not in the narthex, and definitely not in Children's Church. About halfway through the class the teacher noticed I had something in my hand. She asked me what it was and I told her. I was promptly sent to the bathroom to wash my hands. Who knew one little piece of chocolate candy could make such a mess. They do in fact melt in your hands, it takes quite a while but they do melt.
Here is a random thought: When I worked at SeaWorld they would talk about having a park walking championship. It always seemed like fun. Next weekend I will be participating in a Park Walk. The local breast cancer walk is at the Animal Kingdom. Jenny, Kim, and I will be walking. If anyone local wants to come please let me know.
1 comment:
That sounds like fun. I need to exercise more (she says as she prepares to go out-out tonight). Ugh.
Post a Comment