Thursday, September 21, 2006

Discovery


I have discovered a new problem with living in Florida. I am going to visit the fam in Ohio this weekend and was packing this evening. I have put away my winter clothes and cannot remember where I put them. I shouldn't need them for at least another month if not two. However it is 60 degrees up there, and I have to pack warmer clothing that my usual tank tops and jeans.
My other problem is that my entire closet is filled with sandles. I finally found two pairs of closed toe non-sneaker shoes. Hopefully Ohio doesn't get a warm front this weekend or I will sweat. Although long sleeves are now for any temperature under 72 so I should be ok.
I will leave you with a pic of Aubrey from Disney this weekend. Sorry about the red eye i will fix it later. Aubrey was finally tall enough to ride the mountain. She said that it was her favorite part of the day b/c she got to go wooooo.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I love that ride!