I have been a bad blogger this week. It has been kind of busy. Uncle Bob and Jody are visiting from Ohio. We spent some extra time with them. Since they were in town for a couple of days I got behind on my daily housework tasks and had to run twice as much laundry yesterday.
Aubrey and I spookified (my own word) the house yesterday. I even found candles shaped like bones (I love Target). Our house now has a fun Halloween vibe. I know it is a bit early but we will be visiting Nanny and Papa next week, followed by a birthday party, next is the Food and wine festival, then a wedding, and finally another birthday party. By the time we get another weekend it will be halloween and too late to decorate.
I also had another proud mama moment yesterday. Aubrey helped make her very first pot of spaghetti. This may not seem like a big deal but her helping makes her the fourth generation to prepare the recipe.
Today it is off to Magic Kingdom. Aubrey may or may not get her hair cut on Main Street. She is going back and forth a bit so we may wait a few more weeks until she is sure. I don't think she realizes that once she does, it will take a few months to grow back to where it is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment