

Here we are at the beach. The other picture is the view out of our room. It was a beautiful weekend. The wedding was awesome, it was on Hyatt's private island. They took us out on boats. On the ride back we saw dolphins jumping in the bay. The hotel was gorgeous. We are trying to figure out when we can go for an extended stay. My beautiful dress was custom made for me by Mellie. I love it! Aubrey loved the pool and beach, but this morning only wanted to go shopping. I think yesterday sapped all of her energy and today she was much happier riding in the stroller.
And now for the funniest part of my weekend: While heading up to our room I realized I had forgotten my swimsuit cover-up. As I was verbalizing this thought a man in nothing more than a speedo got onto the elevator. I guess I was worrying about nothing.
2 comments:
GEEZ! Are those boobs real???? My goodness. Oh... and very pretty picture, beach, dress and daughter, of course! :)
Yup, they are courtesy of Aubrey. I didn't have them until I had her!
Post a Comment