Monday, October 09, 2006

Fuzzy Head

Today I am feeling a little fuzzy headed. This is the word I use to describe slight hangover. Yesterday was great fun. I had some amazing new foods and some delicious wine. I am not usually a wine drinker but I decided to try Riesling. It was fantastic. I also tried a Pomegranate Kir, I am not exactly sure what it was but C'est Magnifique. I have to describe it in French because that is the booth it came from. I had some other delicious drinks but if I describe them all I will seem like a raging alcoholic. The food was amazing this year and fueled by the afore mentioned drinks I tried Escargot. It was not bad, I kind of enjoyed them. I also had lamb chops in balsamic glaze, pot stickers, penne with eggplant and ricotta, chiliqueles, and a bunch of other things I cannot remember. Aubrey played along having cheddar cheese soup, maple glazed salmon, and two cups of ligonberry mousse. Scott, Teresa, Cassie and Rick joined us so the overeating and drinking became a family affair. Once again I send out the invitation to anyone who would like to join us come on down!!!!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I have been a horrible blog reader this week... it was exhausting. I so wish I could go wine tasting/drinking with you... I could use the wind down...