Sunday, October 22, 2006

Introducing...



Mocha and Reese Barrieau.

Mocha is on the left. (Shawn's favorite coffee drink)

Reese is on the right. I thought she looked like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

We were going to buy Reese this afternoon. Shawn felt a bit guilty about leaving her sister all alone so he wheeled and dealed us into two puppies. They are minature dobermans.

4 comments:

J. Cowan said...

they're adorable. it's like having twins!

Charissa said...

OMG. They are so cute! Are you sure Reese isn't named after me? C'mon!

Missy B said...

Actually after I named her I thought it could also be after you. So, if you would like than Reese is after you. My favorite candy and one of my favorite people. :)

Charissa said...

YAY! No one EVER names anything after me. Every time someone I know is pregnant with a girl, I say, "You know, Charissa is a really great name."

Number of people named after me? 0
Number of puppies named after me? 1