Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Catch-Up





Here are my catch- up photos. The top two are from Halloween. The bottom one is what is left of the Gatorland entrance. It caught on fire yesterday and is looking kind of charred today. They are planning on reopening. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture but it was taken out of my passenger side window while driving by.

Here is my funny voting story. It is somehow always an adventure for me to vote down here. Last presidential election I was almost run over by a couple in Jazzy Scooters. Today I walked in and the first thing I heard was "Ola, Como esta?" I replied Good Morning. Many other thoughts were running through my head, I thought I handled myself quite well. Apparently I look like I should speak Spanish because this same scenario has happened many times since moving here.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Hahaha... I never thought you looked Spanish before. Funny!

Missy B said...

Ci, Mi Amiga.