I have not been a good blogger. I have not posted in a week. Sorry to my family who looks here for Aubrey updates. Here is a list of what has been completed by us in my absence.
1. Cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my family. (Everything from scratch except the pie crust)
2. Black Friday Shopping. I was home by 9 am and had purchased all the items necessary for Happy kid and hubby come Christmas morning. I will still pick up a few things but have almost a whole month for that.
3. Finished Christmas Scarf 1. I have 4 to complete. I am 1/4 way through #2. I also started Baby Kyra's (Kira) Beautiful Blankie. I forgot to ask how to spell her name so I gave two spellings.
4. Baked some of Granny's pumpkin bread. Aubrey and Michaela make great helpers.
5. Bought tickets to go home to visit my parents. We will be there January 18 to 22nd. We are planning on having a Birthday Party for Aubs while in town so if anyone would like to go drop me an email and I will get you the details.
6. Grocery Shopping
7. Attended a Magic Game.
8. Washed all dirty clothes and folded most of the clean ones.
9. Put up Christmas lights.
10. Took Puppies to the vet. Reese is 5 1/2 lbs and Mocha is 5 lbs.
11. Made appointment for Christmas Pictures.
I have pictures of many of these adventures and will post them soon.
2 comments:
You won't be home Christmas? Damn!
No, not this year. We were going to try but it just wouldn't work out. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment