I have not been a good blogger this week. I will get better in the coming week I promise. I will also post pictures in the coming week. Here is a picture of my past few days:
Monday: Spent all evening running around looking for a stinkin' Pirate Jack beard. I was so desparate I thought of cutting some of my hair in the back to glue to my face. I did however find the perfect pair of pirate boots. (Love Target!)
Tuesday: Worked all day and then took Aubrey Trick or Treating with Michaela, Jenny, and Carly. Then off to Miss Kim's for the annual piece of fruit to conteract the impending sugar crash.
Wednesday: Target once again. We were running out of food.
Thursday: Sat on the couches wondering if Mocha had eaten something bad outside b/c she was looking a bit sad/skittish.
Friday: Worked and Orlando Magic Game for CC and Aubrey, Jenny, Michaela, and I had a sleepover.
Saturday: Took the girls to ballet, sat with Jenny at her yard sale, purchased a bike trailer for $5, took a nap, shopped, and then out to dinner. Once we returned home from our very busy day things started to go down hill. Mocha still seemed a bit off but started wheezing. Shawn and I were worried so we took her to the after hours vet (an incredible service BTW). Diagnosis: Pneumonia. They are keeping her until Monday giving her fluids, IV antibiotics, and nebulizer treatment. We finally got home around 3 am. Reese was so sad to not have her sister that she jumped the gates to look for her and then had to sleep with me b/c she was howling.
Sunday: Caught up on some sleep. Called the vet's for an update. Mocha is not coughing any more, is eating and drinking normally, and all signs point to her being on the mend. We will go pick her up tomorrow by 7 and they will let us know what we need to do next. I will keep you all posted.
2 comments:
My week was long too - no need to apologize. I have been a bad reader. :) So sorry to hear about Mocha... poor girl. At least she's recovering quickly. When Antonio gets back problems it lasts for weeks... it's so horrible.
Mocha is home now. She has to have nebulizer treatments for a couple more days but she is going to be fine. She is running around like the first few days she was home.
Post a Comment