Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back to Aubrey




I am going to post about my daughter today, I have been selfish and posting about myself. Here is a sampling of the random things that have come out of her mouth lately:
1. I would like to try bumbling after ballet. (tumbling)
2. M: What would you like to be when you grow up?
A: A firemangirl, a drummer at Epcot like daddy. (Always accompanied by the requisite arm flailing)
3. At the fire station playing the safety game:
Fire Safety Officer (FSO): Who do you call in an emergency?
Aubs: The Policeman that lives next door
FSO: Ok, what number do you call?
Aubs: The fireman (also a neighbor)
FSO: But, what number do you call.
Aubs: OH. Uncle Bob.
Me: Uncle Bob is a paramedic.
FSO: OK. You get a prize. I was looking for 911 but you do know who to call.
4. Aubrey is becoming quite the song writer. She wrote Nanny one called Because. The chorus went something like this"Because I love you and Because you love me, Because, Because, Because"
5. We are writing our very first Valentines. She is making her list of who to give
them to. I think she is naming every child she ever met. I am going to need a lot more boxes.
6. Aubrey got her first cofuter this weekend. (Computer)
7. She loves to play the palano. (Piano)
8. Aubrey told Nanny we are thinking about having a baby. It will only be a girl
because she does not want a boy.
9. My daughter has mad midway game skills. In a three day span she dunked a pirate,got the rope on the hook, and threw the ball in the cup on the first try. Did I
mention that the bigger kids before her had to hit the target with their hands to
dunk the pirate. FYI I have never hit a target on a dunk tank.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Baby? Another?!?!?!

Missy B said...

No not right now. Sorry to get your hopes up. Aubrey would like us to have one. Eventually I am sure there will be another Barrieau.