Sunday, February 18, 2007

Who knew?

-That PlayDoh is a miracle worker. Aubrey sat at her princess table and played quietly for 1 1/2 hours. I don't know that I have ever seen a four year old sit still that long.

-That Aubrey is slowly but surely turning into my father. She was sitting in my lap today and falling asleep. I said "Are you already sleeping?". She replied "No, I am just resting my head.".

-That widgets are so much fun. I learned all about them yesterday and now have sudoku and bubbles installed in the dashboard.

-That an induction cook top is one of the coolest kitchen appliances I have ever used. Jenny has one in her new kitchen. I cooked a pot of chili in half the time last night. (Yes, it was the same sized batch as normal.)

-That Village Inn and Baker's Square serve the same pie. I remember going to Baker's Square by Chapel Hill with my family. Last night we shared this tradition with Aubs. A Village Inn opened up by Jenny's.

No comments: