
I have spent the last 24 hours (minus sleep time) learning my way around a new computer. My experience with Macs was playing on Aunt Kim's, Mount's Mac Lab, and playing with Jenny's. Shawn decided with the launch of Vista that we were going to need new computers because our laptops were not compatible with Vista and in order to make them so would have been quite a process. When this problem was first made aware to me I mentioned how much I love Jenny's iBook. This started what I like to call "Shawn's OCD search". I am not using that to make fun of him that is how he refers to it as well. It was then determined that I may actually be on to something with the iBook idea. From what I gather (please remember I am not the researcher) Vista is Microsoft's somewhat feeble attempt at matching the Mac OS. We decided why not go with the original. It was so much fun to go into the Apple store with purpose instead of just to drool. Unlike many PC users I have never been opposed to moving over to Mac. I do however believe strongly that one should never look a gift horse in the mouth. Most of my computers have been lovingly passed on to my from my parents. My Dell laptop was a gift from my loving husband so that I could have my very first computer of my own. Yesterday I got to go and pick out my new laptop. It is white and shiny and has a light up apple on the front. My iPod music is safe and I can still add music with no problem. I will leave you with some photos of Aubs and Michaela discovering what they love about the MacBook. The extra body with no face is another little friend of theirs Baby Elizabeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment