Today I am feeling rattled to the core. My faith is at an all time low, it is almost nonexistent. I have lost faith in people I believed to be friends. Faith in someone that is supposed to be my family. My entire belief system is being tested and I fear I am failing horribly. I just can't believe in anything that would let all of this happen. I know that everyone says that you won't be given any more than you can handle but I am even having problems believing that right now.
3 comments:
Oh, Miss... I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do - but know that I believe in you and love you very much, my friend.
I am beginning to see that having people like you in my life is what is going to get me through this. That and my family is strong and survivors. We will not let this beat us!
Did I miss something? What now?
Post a Comment