Sunday, December 02, 2007

Surprised by Magic




We spend quite a bit of time at Walt Disney World. It is one of my favorite places and I am very lucky that we have passes and I can go whenever I want. We have spent our anniversary there every year. We also spent the three days after our wedding in one of the hotels. During the 9 Christmas seasons I have spent here there was one thing that I had never seen, the Mickey's Holiday Parade. Yesterday we planned to go to see the castle lights, a new attraction this year, but online and the guide maps said that the regular parade was to go on. Having seen this parade many times we opted to go shopping to miss the parade crowd. While visiting with a cast member named Liz, who truly exemplified what a Disney employee should be, she mentioned that the music was wrong for the regular parade and they must have sent out the Holiday Parade. At that I ran outside and confirmed that once again Disney had managed to make me feel like a small child, the one that knows nothing but the magic of Christmas. I am posting a few pictures of our day. I hope you like the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!