Monday, March 24, 2008
Books
I have been reading books nonstop. I am almost regretting the resumption of regular television. I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory. I have also discovered a real problem with liking a series of books or a certain Author that causes me to quickly run to the library, used bookstore, or www.abebooks.com to obtain the rest of the series. After I finished one of the Temperance Brennan books, the basis for Bones, I went back to the used book store and bought a second. After finishing that I purchased seven more books in the series at AbeBooks, an online used bookstore, for under $30 including shipping. Saturday I picked up another book by Phillipa Gregory. I am hoping to read all of these this summer and cut way back on evening TV time. I am hoping that Aubs soon realizes she can read books without someone else in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment