Back in December I tried to buy my beautiful daughter some Hannah Montana tickets. They sold out in under 30 seconds or some other nearly impossible amount of time. I promised her I would try to do something equally as cool and would try to take her to the Disney Channel Games (DCG) tapings where she could see all of the Disney Stars. Last week on I noticed the Theme Park Rangers Blog had a notice for Annual Passholders to get first dibs on tickets to the DCG Concert. I put my name in without high hopes and said a little prayer that I could do something extraordinary for my baby. I had figured I wouldn't hear back for a while but this morning I found that I had been granted (Hey it was a Disney Wish) 4 tickets to see the Cheetah Girls, The Jonas Brothers, and a few surprise Disney Stars. YAY!!! The Jonas Brothers concert sold out much like Hannah Montana's so I feel like I accomplished something great.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Redeemed
Back in December I tried to buy my beautiful daughter some Hannah Montana tickets. They sold out in under 30 seconds or some other nearly impossible amount of time. I promised her I would try to do something equally as cool and would try to take her to the Disney Channel Games (DCG) tapings where she could see all of the Disney Stars. Last week on I noticed the Theme Park Rangers Blog had a notice for Annual Passholders to get first dibs on tickets to the DCG Concert. I put my name in without high hopes and said a little prayer that I could do something extraordinary for my baby. I had figured I wouldn't hear back for a while but this morning I found that I had been granted (Hey it was a Disney Wish) 4 tickets to see the Cheetah Girls, The Jonas Brothers, and a few surprise Disney Stars. YAY!!! The Jonas Brothers concert sold out much like Hannah Montana's so I feel like I accomplished something great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!!! That's great! So who is Shawn going to bring??? :)
Post a Comment