Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day Or Why Am I Still Awake?

We have had a very eventful weekend. While out and about yesterday I decided that it was time to paint Aubs' room. She now lives in a Perfectly Pink Princess room. It is definitely pink. She picked out the color herself. My Mother's Day gift to myself was letting go. It is so hard to realize that she is now a little girl not so much the baby whose ideas I can help go my way. She wanted pink she got pink. I also finally let her sleep on the top bunk. That was a huge move for me, I didn't even sleep on the floor in her room just in case.

We did not go to Disney this year as is our normal tradition because the weather report called for rain. It did not rain but that is okay because I used my Disney Cookbook to make the Cheddar Cheese Soup. We had our favorite Disney meal in the comfort of our home, no lines or over 90 degree heat!

I have tons of pictures from our adventure and I promise to post them soon.

No comments: