Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Thing About Today.


Is that I achieved a goal I had set when I was over 9 months pregnant with Aubs. In order to take my mind of the fact that I was nearly a week over due Shawn took me to Downtown Disney to walk around and wait for the doctor to call with my induction appointment. I saw all of these people wearing their 1/2 and marathon medals. I waddled over to Shawn and said "One day I want one of those." I decided right there that I would run/walk one of the Disney Endurance Series Races. So besides realizing that I am much stronger than I thought, and that the support of good friends means everything, I achieved a goal 5 years in the making.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, Miss!

Missy B said...

Thanks. You are more than welcome to come down and run one with me!