Wednesday, May 07, 2008

An Invitation and An Aubs Story

What: Disney's Race For The Taste 10k (6.2 mi) and Picnic
When: October 12, 2008
Where: Epcot Center and Hollywood Studios.

Any takers? You get a collectors Pilsner glass since it is a part of the Food and Wine Festival. They also feed you at the end. If you are not up for running you can buy picnic only tickets. I will also be celebrating the fact that 10 years ago on that same day I started working at FAO Schwarz.

For the kiddos out there they are also having a kids race. I promised Aubs that the next race I do she can run the kids events. She heard me talking to Shawn about it on the phone and had a few questions for me when I was done. First was "Well what are we going to dress up as?" The poor kid thinks you have to dress up for races now since I had a costume for mine. We came up with the idea to run in Chef Hats and Aprons. I can always pin my bib to the apron and the chef hat is just plain fun.

Second was "Do they make treadmills for kids? I would like to train next to you so I should have a treadmill so I can be healthy too." Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated. Do they still make these? We had them at FAO but that was a long time ago.
Update:I should have known Target sells them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SURE DO! Michael was just on one last week! CUTE!