Today marks the close of the first year of the 30 Project. I thought I would list the items I have crossed off and the ones that are in progress.
Completed Items
#11 To take tap dancing lessons. I have taken one year of lessons and will be going back for more next year. I have also been inspired to try lyrical. September 07 to May 08.
#21 To see my mother preach at her own church. October 07
In Progress, some of these by nature are continuous goals.
# 4 To explore cultures through food. I have tried both Indian and West Indian food this year.
#5 To read one classic per year. June 08. I came in just under the wire on this one but I finished Jane Eyre last night.
#6 To explore the places where history happened. We went to the Alamo. January 08.
#9 To be less wasteful. I have switched over to reusable bags, If only I could find a filter that actually worked on our water I would be able to give up the bottled water.
#13 To be there for family events. I made it to one wedding, One health crisis, Two Military Graduations.
#14 To raise a happy well adjusted child. Aubs has had an amazing year. She is reading and writing and excited for Kindergarten
#15 To pass on a love of music to Aubs. The kid can't sit still and must dance to any music she hears. She also plays the drums and constantly wants to play the piano.
#19 To remember it is okay to play. My mother's day gift was a Wii.
#26 To learn something new everyday. I am sure I have done my best on this one. While most of it is probably useless info, I have learned to sew this year.
#27 To lead a healthy lifestyle. I trained for and completed a 15K. Next up is a 10K and a half marathon.
#28 To see all 50 States. I can now cross Texas off the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment