Dear Daddy,
I am so glad you are mine. I love you more than you could ever know. I love the fact that you drank out of the same coffee mug for year just because it was from your first Father's Day gift. I love the fact that I was your first Father's Day gift, sorry for scaring you in those first few days.
You have raised us to be faith filled, fun loving, most excellent parents. I know that the things I do with Aubs and the person she is becoming are directly related to the lessons from you and Mom.
This past year has been quite an adventure. We have made it this far and I am sure we will be stronger on the other side. You gave us quite a scare this year, I guess we are even now. I am glad that you are doing so well and hope and pray you continue that way for a very, very long time. I am sorry for the other rough stuff we have faced and know that if I had the power to stop it all I would, because I would do anything for you.
You are the most amazing grandfather to Aubs. She just absolutely adores her Papa. Thank you for loving us all unconditionally.
I love you Daddy.
Your Nunky
1 comment:
Yea, I think we'll keep him around for awhile, too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment