I thought I would share a couple of my favorite websites that I have found quite entertaining.
Ravelry This is a site that I stumbled across recently. It is an online community for knitters and crocheters. They have tons of patterns and inspiring people.
Craft Gossip This site is hilarious. Most people who know me know I have a small habit of reading the celebrity gossip sites. It is a sickness, I know. This site does not contain celebrity gossip but seems to be written by "Not Your Grandma's Crafter" types. Their sidebar contains a link to crafts I didn't even know existed. I especially like the recycled craft section.
Passive Aggressive Notes If you have ever worked in an office or lived in a dorm you will definitely appreciate this site. It is definitely a good laugh.
Hello Kitty Hell Whether you love or hate Hello Kitty this site is awesome. Anyone who has ever lived with a collector can relate to this poor man's personal hell dominated by "the evil feline". Not that anyone I know has gotten to this point but still very funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment