Yesterday was a fun day. Aubs' school had invited us to lunch with our kids and then to the book fair. It was one of those moments where the memories of elementary school came flooding into my mind. I think I can still describe the gym/lunchroom at Fishcreek with painstaking detail. The book fair had the same effect and I found myself upset at the lack of Mad Libs. Today is Storybook Day and Aubs is very excited to dress up as
Pinkalicious.
4 comments:
How funny. John was helping Jack pick out her books he called me at work and said "Jack has picked out a book called Pinkalicious, and I'm not really sure what to think." It was so funny. I told him since it was on the bookfair list I was sure it was kid friendly. LOL! "MEN!"
And how was her Pinkalicious day?
It is an awesome book. Jack will love it.
I hope that was a Sugar Cookie!!! YUMMMMY!!!!
Aunt B
Post a Comment