I was unable to take a picture yesterday because I got up in the morning, got ready for work, worked all day, and went out with co-workers. So I decided to make it up with two pictures today. I will be having a marathon of sorts tomorrow. I am going to try to hit all four Disney parks and take pictures of the holiday decorations in each.
I have decided to take the ornaments on my tree and use them for a few of the Photo A Day. So many of them have great stories and I would like to turn them into a scrapbook at some point. Mom if you know more of the stories of some of the older ones can you help me out?
I believe the Santa ornament came from Avon. It is a scented ornament and around 20 years old. The reason I put this one on here is because when we pulled the ornaments out this year the whole box smelled like this ornament. I cannot believe that it has still held the scent.
I think the snowman toppers came from my Nana's house. If they did not they made their way to the house at the same time as the other Christmas items my father and his siblings thought I should have.
No comments:
Post a Comment