My parents started a snowman collection for Aubs right around her first Christmas. I am pretty sure this has something to do with her needing to board a plane in order to see the stuff. Her collection has grown considerably and I have been trying to find a proper way to display them at the holidays. I was at Ikea last week and found these fun tree things. I wasn't sure what I needed it for then but realized today it would be perfect to hang up a few snowmen. Unfortunately the tree with two snowmen didn't photograph well. The past few years it seems when someone new comes into our family it has been a good omen when they give Aubs a snowman. Usually they do not know of her collection when purchasing the item. This snowman is from Christine, my father-in-law's fiance. She has never met Aubs except over the phone and sent her not only an ornament but a stocking adorned with a giant snowman. Welcome to the family.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Snowman Tree
My parents started a snowman collection for Aubs right around her first Christmas. I am pretty sure this has something to do with her needing to board a plane in order to see the stuff. Her collection has grown considerably and I have been trying to find a proper way to display them at the holidays. I was at Ikea last week and found these fun tree things. I wasn't sure what I needed it for then but realized today it would be perfect to hang up a few snowmen. Unfortunately the tree with two snowmen didn't photograph well. The past few years it seems when someone new comes into our family it has been a good omen when they give Aubs a snowman. Usually they do not know of her collection when purchasing the item. This snowman is from Christine, my father-in-law's fiance. She has never met Aubs except over the phone and sent her not only an ornament but a stocking adorned with a giant snowman. Welcome to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment