The moon is really beautiful here tonight. There is a giant ring around it tonight. I tried to capture it on film but the telephoto was too close and my 18-55mm didn't quite work out. I did however end up with a lovely picture of the moon. Unfortunately I hadn't grabbed the tripod on the first trip out so to keep myself from moving I laid on the ground and held my breath. The other unfortunate part was that the neighbors drove up as I was doing this and since he is a deputy his mind went to worst case scenario and he almost called 911. We had a good laugh about this. I did not realize that so many fun stories would be generated by the Photo A Day challenge.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Moon
The moon is really beautiful here tonight. There is a giant ring around it tonight. I tried to capture it on film but the telephoto was too close and my 18-55mm didn't quite work out. I did however end up with a lovely picture of the moon. Unfortunately I hadn't grabbed the tripod on the first trip out so to keep myself from moving I laid on the ground and held my breath. The other unfortunate part was that the neighbors drove up as I was doing this and since he is a deputy his mind went to worst case scenario and he almost called 911. We had a good laugh about this. I did not realize that so many fun stories would be generated by the Photo A Day challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fabulous! Knowing your neighbors, I would have loved to see his face. They are the greatest. By the way, loved the video to Jake.
Love, Mom
You barely made it! Good job Miss!
Post a Comment