First the great news Rev. Yeager is off the ventilator!!!!! My mom said that he smiled and flashed the OK sign. Thank you all for your prayers. It sounds like he still has a fight ahead so please keep remembering him.
Now my reality TV depression. Robert Best got sent home last night on Project Runway. He was one of my favorites. I do really like Uli, Michael, and Kayne though so I still have some people to cheer for. I will also make sure that Robert doesn't starve. My collectibles catalogue came yesterday and I will probably purchase some of his designs in the 11 1/2" size. Work Out also had their season finale this week. I got sucked in one night after Runway and have watched all of them since. It has a neat concept and since I like it I am guessing it will not come back.
2 comments:
I like Work Out too... but I've only ever caught 3 or 4. When will the reruns play??
I am not sure when the reruns will be on. There were only 6 episodes made. I usually find them b/c of the previews during Runway.
Post a Comment