
I was thinking last night that our last trip to Disney was actually two weeks ago. No wonder last week seemed so long, I was thinking of two weeks in one. Sorry.
Now for an explanation of the picture. We were at Epcot yesterday and we took the girls on the rides they were tall enough to ride. Basically the very, very slow moving sometimes turning types and boats. The girls however had a fantastic time and are still talking about the rides. As you exit Journey to Imagination they have some demonstrations and other things to encourage your imagination. Kodak sponsors the ride so they have quite a few Kodak camera demos. There is one with a giant camera (think Honey, I Shrunk the Kids) and a Dr. Albright. She pulls a kid out of the crowd to be her lab assistant. Yesterday she thought Aubs was fun and chose her. This may have something to do with Aubrey walking up to her and asking "Can you take my picture?', and then yelling to her that Finnent (Figment) was messing with her pictures. Anyway it was very cute and I got tons of pictures of the girl in her costume. The one above is the demo pic from Kodak.
1 comment:
That is totally frameable. So cute!
Post a Comment