Monday, August 07, 2006
Nice Quiet Evening...
Tonight we had what some might call the most boring family night ever, and I loved every second. We came home from work to a package for Aubs. It contained a beautiful dress from her GG. I will post pictures soon of her wearing the beautiful dress. Then we wrote a Thank You card to send to GG. Aubrey wrote it all by herself. Real words and everything. I wrote the words out for her on a separate piece of paper and she copied them into the card, it is even legible this time. While we wrote Shawn mowed the lawn and trimmed the CRAZY OAK. Then we had blueberry pancakes with Cool Whip. Now we are going to settle in and watch an "Aubrey Show". We have three categories of shows in our house Mommy, Daddy, and Aubrey. I hope that all my friends had as amazing of an evening as we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jealous - although I'm now "managing editor" on bags in trees! That was my evening excitement! :)
Wow. Will you accept bag in trees from Florida? I have been on the lookout.
Post a Comment