I was listening to the Monsters In The Morning on Real Radio the other day and one of the guys said that the perfect name for a hurricane would be Schmurricane. That way instead of being extremely depressed every time they tell us that Hurricane _____ is heading right for the Metro Orlando area we can laugh histerically because they have to say Hurricane Schmurricane. At the time I thought it was completely random and kind of stupid. I have now changed my mind. If I hear Ernesto one more time today I may just shoot someone, but if I heard them say Schmurricane my rage would surely be replaced by laughter.
This particular morning show is my favorite guilty pleasure. I have no idea why I love them so but I do. Aubrey does also. They are not exactly kid friendly and I keep forgetting that small fact. They have Monster Songs of the Week. The first time Aubs sang along I thought it was cute. It was something about a cup of ham and cheese. The second time was a bit more embarassing. The host of the show's favorite word is Bad Ass. In order to make fun of him the wrote a Monster song in that has bad ass as about every other word. It is a catchy little tune. So catchy in fact that after hearing it my sweet and innocent little girl climbed out of the car at Target and sang at the top of her voice "IT'S SO BAD ASS!!!". Hmm. I must remember that Ipod. If anyone outside of Florida is interested this show plays on XM Extreme.
No comments:
Post a Comment