I have completed book 7. It. Was. Fabulous. So very very good. Wow and loved it. I cried, laughed, and made many exclamations that caused Shawn to wonder what could possibly be happening. Have you ever tried to pace while reading a 700+ page book? It is pretty darn difficult let me tell you. I promise to keep the ending a secret, so that is all I will say.
Your normally appearing blog should resume sometime tomorrow.
2 comments:
I'm sitting here telling John, about how crazy you are. But I'm glad you have the will power to sit and read a book for hours.
Mellie
I AM NOT CRAZY. I just love books that remind me why I loved reading as a child. It also had nothing to do with willpower it had to do with knowing that I would not sleep until it was completed. It was a very intense book.
Post a Comment